Sure Thing! Vitamin C Moisturizer
"C” The Results with Sure Thing! Vitamin C Moisturizer. This refreshing daily moisturizer is powered by three types of vitamin C to deliver triple the brightening and antioxidant benefits, while ceramides provide feather-light hydration. A lightweight gel-cream texture absorbs effortlessly to leave skin smooth and deeply hydrated.
Why We Love It:
- Deeply hydrating with a lightweight feel
- Brightens dull skin
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- 3 Types of Vitamin C - Fades age spots through inhibition of Melanin synthesis
- Ceramides - Ceramides are lipids, which are fatty acids that are produced in the sebaceous glands. Ceramides help to moisturize and strengthen the protective skin barrier and protect the skin from external aggressors such as weather and pollution. In addition, ceramides can reduce free radicals in the skin that destroy elastin and collagen. This helps prevent metabolic processes that can lead to hyperpigmentation and age spots
- Zinc PCA - Enhances the Vitamin C transporter and facilitates the transport of Vitamin C into skin cells
- Oleuropein - Main active ingredient (polyphenol) in Olive leaves
- Protects olive tree against microbial affection
- Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, itch-relieving properties
- Reduces the formation of the aging pigment Lipofuscin
Net Weight: 50ml / 1.7oz
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Trehalose, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Betaine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Ceramide NP, Prunus Salicina Fruit Extract, Tamarindus Indica Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), Cynanchum Atratum Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Zinc PCA, Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool
SHOW ME HOW
Apply to clean dry skin morning and night or as needed.
Our Amazon Buy with Prime checkout option is a separate checkout experience that is handled directly through Amazon and prevents us from applying discounts. We are unable to make partial refunds after you complete your purchase if you select this checkout option. However, you'll receive fast and free Prime shipping through this checkout option.
Should you wish to use your discount, we recommend you select the direct checkout method through our site.
If you’re not satisfied with your order for any reason, please contact our Customer Support Team here. We will gladly issue you a refund, different product, or replacement product.
We can’t guarantee that we’ll be able to change/cancel your order as our warehouse processes them so quickly. Please email our Customer Support Team here with your order number and requested change as soon as possible.
Yes, we are a Cruelty-Free brand certified by the Leaping Bunny Program. As animal lovers ourselves, we feel that it is our duty to ensure pain is never inflicted on our furry friends for the sake of beauty, which is why we choose to create cruelty-free products. We choose hearts over dollars and have never tested our products on animals. Our certification with Leaping Bunny can be verified here.
If you purchased your Elizabeth Mott product from the Amazon seller, Elizabeth Mott, it is an authentic product and we can extend our guarantee satisfaction policy towards your purchase. Purchases from any other Amazon sellers are not authorized sellers and authenticity cannot be guaranteed.
Purchasing directly from our website will offer benefits such as our rewards program, sneak peeks to new product launches, and special promotions.