Beauty is NOT pain. To Elizabeth Mott, cruelty-free means effective, ethical beauty. We design our cruelty-free mascara with our users and their furry loves in mind. We believe everyone is born beautiful and that true beauty comes from within, which is why we choose heart over dollars, and have never tested our products on animals. (We’re PETA certified, are you)?
As animal lovers ourselves [meet Gou Gou and Kai] we feel it is our duty to ensure pain is never inflicted for the sake of beauty, which is why we choose to have cruelty free products, such as our best-selling It’s So Big mascara. It gives you intense volume, curl, and length; just like a few of our fuzzy friends in the animal kingdom whose lashes are serious #goals.
Check them out!
- Moooooove over extensions these babies are blessed beyond belief. Did you know cows have best friends? CUTE!
2. Gazelle’s can run as fast as 50 miles per hour, and it looks like their lashes grow that fast too!
3. A female rabbit is called a “doe,” as in, those lashes doe!
4. There are more Kangaroos in Australia than there are people. They win longest lashes and largest population! Crown them already.
5. Dik Dik’s weigh only 7-15 pounds and reach about 12-16 inches in height. We bet half of that comes from their gorgeous lashes.
We may not be as naturally glamorous as our furry friends above, but we can enhance our own natural lashes with Elizabeth Mott’s number one selling, cruelty-free mascara. Check out It’s SO Big on Amazon and on Elizabeth Mott’s website! Show off your big, beautiful lashes on Instagram, and use the hashtag #ElizabethMottandMe for a chance to be featured on their page!